YASKAWA Electric has evolved into a total solution company, active in the fields: Motion Control, Robotics Automation and System Engineering.
The 21st century is expected to be the Age of Media. The foundation of media is the Semiconductor, and today’s industry urgently needs more sophisticated systems for semiconductor manufacturing.
YASKAWA Electric is engaged in a range of R&D projects in clean and vacuum technology. Due to our commitment to excellence and our extensive mechatronics technology, we are able to offer a line-up of manufacturing systems to meet user requirements in all aspects of semiconductor manufacturing.
YASKAWA’s complete line-up of clean and vacuum robot systems and our state-of-the-art technology provide powerful support for customer systems.
Solutions & Products by YASKAWA
- Mini Environment (EFEM/FI) X Wide, Special Design. Our EFEM is officially certified for international standards of safety and cleanroom as required
- Automation Component Level Configuration (RB, PA, EE)
- Full Automation System Configuration
- Vacuum Environment Automation
- Air Flow Management (FFU, Laminar cells) Options
- Precision and Ultra-precision Stage
- Yaskawa Solar Offering
- Display Panel Transfer
- Factory Automation (Load Ports, RFID, OCR Etc.)
- Wafer Sorters
- Foup Stockers