YASKAWA is proud to introduce the unique wafer handling robot “SEMISTAR-GEKKO MD124D”.
This robot is part of the GEKKO series which was developed by YASKAWA, offering a breakthrough technology to the semiconductors’ industry unique and uncompromising demands.
Contributing to the improvement of semiconductor wafer productivity and low-damage transport.
- New Technology – Wafer Passive Grip enabling significant reduction of wafer stress, cleaner outcome on wafer gripping signature
- Unique Motion Algorithm for smooth wafer delivery
- Eliminated Vibration of the robot arm by using a direct drive YASKAWA motor
- Improved stopping & absolute position accuracy compared to conventional robots
- Advanced acceleration / declaration control can achieve high-speed transfers
- Advanced SR200 Controller
- New & User friendly smart robot pendant
- In addition to passive unique grip, optional vacuum / edge grips
- Atmospheric robot
- Various robot options: Vacuum / Anti corrosion / Long Z