Servopack that allows direct control from a third-party host controller using Modbus TCP protocol. Send instructions directly from your controller to the SigmaLogic7 Modbus… no other programming software is required.
The SigmaLogic7 Modbus allows amplifier motion sequencing and axis control using a third party host controller using Modbus TCP protocol.
* No other programming software needed
* Use direct command or 200 point configurable sequence table
* More compact than ever before; frees up space in control cabinets
* Internal switch for daisy chaining of multiple amplifiers
* Perform basic point-to-point moves, blended speed moves, homing, jogging, using direct commands or initiating moves through a configurable sequence table
* The LogicWorksTM software utility may be used to download sequence and configuration data