Semiconductor & Cleantech solutions
YASKAWA Electric has evolved into a total solution company, active in three fields: Motion Control, Robotics Automation and System Engineering.
The 21st century is expected to be the Age of Media. The foundation of media is the Semiconductor, and today’s industry urgently needs more sophisticated systems for semiconductor manufacturing.
YASKAWA Electric is engaged in a range of R&D projects in clean and vacuum technology. Due to our commitment to excellence and our extensive mechatronics technology, we are able to offer a line-up of manufacturing systems to meet user requirements in all aspects of semiconductor manufacturing.
YASKAWA’s complete line-up of clean and vacuum robot systems and our state-of-the-art technology provide powerful support for customer systems.
Solutions by Yaskawa
- Component Level Configuration
- Full Automation System Configuration
- Vacuum Environment Automation
- Air Management (FFU) Options
- Precision and Ultra-precision Stage
- Yaskawa Solar Offering
- Display Panel Transfer
Products by Yaskawa
- Mini Environment (EFEM/FI) X Wide, Special Design
- Automation Components (RB, PA, EE):
- Factory Automation (Load Ports, RFID, OCR Etc.)
- Wafer Sorters
- Foup Stockers
- Air Flow Management (FFU, Laminar cells)