Human Collaborative Robot – MOTOMAN HC10
The Yaskawa human collaborative robot (HC10) is a new generation of robotics that is capable, affordable, versatile, easy to use and built with the industrial strength for which Yaskawa is known. These robots are for customers looking for easy automation, meaning an industrial robot to automate tasks that require it to work in close proximity to humans.
One of the key benefits of human–robot collaboration is the simplified process of instructing the robot to perform a specific task. Utilizing the EasyTeach feature of the YRC1000’s INFORM programming language, the HC10 robot can be easily maneuvered to teach the required path and waypoints by lead-through-jogging, or hand guiding.
Key features & advantages:
- Improves production rate
- Can be used in a wide variety of real-world applications
- Next-Generation robot controller with high speed & precision. For more details on YRC1000 robot controller click here
- Quickly achieves ROI
- Reduced physical guarding
- Reduced risk – power and force restrain with FSU (Functional Safety Unit)
- Innovative through-arm utilities
- Guided by hand movement
- Quick fault recovery
PFL Application Guide click here
Technical datasheet click here